The recent pay deal put more money in your pocket, but it’s still not enough. And, in places, terms and conditions are under attack as schools look for ways to save money.
We can’t go on like this. Your school is too important to be put at risk by failing government policies, increasing workloads, funding and staffing cuts, which hurt support staff, teachers, and of course, children.
Have your say
UNISON is asking you to speak up for your school in our consultative ballot:
- We want to know what you think, and what you are prepared to do, to help us defend schools against further cuts and job losses
- It’s about stopping workload increases and defending your pay, terms and conditions
The branch will be holding meetings on the following dates:
|28/1/19||4pm||Moor Park Leisure Centre|
|29/1/19||4pm||Palatine Library, St. Annes Road|
The online consultation opens on 22 January 2019 – check the UNISON website for all ballot updates
It’s just three simple questions and your answers will help us in our campaign and negotiations with employers and the government.
Together we are stronger – now is our chance to get schools the funding they deserve
What happens next
Check that we have your current email address at unison.org.uk/my-unison
- We will send you an email when the ballot opens explaining how you can vote.
- Visit unison.org.uk/ speakupforschools to get more information on the issues and a link to the online ballot.
- To vote you will need your date of birth and your National Insurance number or UNISON membership number.
Not in UNISON? You can JOIN US today and Speak UP for your School
Find out more